LIVE SPORTS STREAMING
MMCStreaming offer multiple and customisable sport streaming packages to cover the entire spectrum of requirements. Or base package consists a single streaming camera with microphones (allowing commentary by commentator(s) provided by the client), and scoreboard
Depending on your particular needs, we offer add-on options to our base package, details of which are outlined below.
-Deluxe Graphics Package: This includes a customisable scoreboard containing the colors of teams playing, along with introduction graphics, team sheet graphics, and half time/full time holding page graphics.
-Sponsorship Advertisement package (Standard): We will produce and edit advertisements, 20-30 seconds in duration, with footage supplied to MMCStreaming, which will be played before, before, during, and after the event
- Pay Per View: MMCStreaming can host a pay per view event behind a pay wall and process payment for same from customers. This has proven to be a popular way to supplement, not replace, game day game receipts while allowing fans who cannot attend to view the event
-Sponsorship Advertisement package (Deluxe): We will shoot and advertisement for a club sponsor or stakeholder for inclusion in to be played before, during, and after the event
-Additional Cameras: These can be placed at various points around the venue, to switch from wide to close up shots of live play, and/or to allow talent, such as commentators, to have a dedicated camera for audience engagement.
-Interviews: We will include pre-recorded interviews with players and team management before the event. These interviews are recorded by the team on smartphones and sent to MMCStreaming.
-Interviews Deluxe: We will include pre-recorded interviews with players and team management before the event. These interviews are recorded MMCStreaming with supplied lighting and audio solutions.
- In Game Replays: In game replays for key event such as scores, tackles, and other events.
- Out of Game Replays: Replays of key events to be shown at the half time interval and again to close out the live stream.
- Half time analysis footage for discussion (Analysist to be provided by client)
- Post Match Interviews: Post match live interviews with players and management from one or both teams.
Please contact so we can provide you with quote based on your organisations unique requirements.